You will explore ideas, experiment with materials, and build your own devices while on field trips and on campus. You will meet local artisans, engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs. The city of Boston and its environs will serve as an extension of our classroom. We hope that this program will inspire you to apply your knowledge of STEM fields wherever you are.
- Minimum English standard: Equivalent to TOEFL 40/IELTS 4.0.
- Average class size: 12–15
- Age: 14–17
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Start dates: July 8th–July 22nd 2018 | July 22nd-August 5th 2018*
- Price: $3,990**
In this program, you will:
- Go on field trips in and around Boston
- Apply your knowledge of STEM fields
- Develop your teamwork skills
- Participate in STEM challanges
- Learn the design process
- Participate in extracurricular activities
- Learn about American culture
- Visit great places on excursions
*Program run by our sister group Stafford House International.
**Price includes accommodation, food and airport transfers.
Sample STEM Program schedule