Ivy League Program
Who is this programme for?
Explore top university or college options while studying in Boston – America’s most academic city. Attend classes in English language development, learn the approach of the SAT and ACT examinations and familiarise yourself with the skills you need to achieve top marks. On this course you will take SAT and ACT practice tests, complemented by workshops on preparing for American college admissions.
What will you achieve?
- understand the format of the SAT and ACT examinations
- practise your English
- make friends from all over the world
- learn strategies to be your best in the exams
- sit practice exams.
|Language level requirements
||TOEFL 70 or equivalent
|Average class size
On the Ivy League Program, you will gain insight into what it takes to progress to a world-ranked university in the US. You will prepare for SAT and ACT, the US university entrance exams, and enjoy visits to colleges in the Boston area such as MIT and Harvard giving you the ultimate Ivy League experience.
- Study skills: Learn how a positive mental attitude will help you study better
- Differences between SAT and ACT
- How to write your best college personal essay
- How to prepare for a college interview
- Obtaining good teacher recommendations
- What makes a good college essay topic
- How to choose a college right for you
- What are colleges looking for?
- SAT words warm-up
- SAT writing and language test
- ACT English test
- Intensive reading drills
- ACT reading strategies
- ACT grammar practice
- A visit to MIT
- Harvard campus tour
- Speed friendship
- Museum of Science
- Boston College tour
- Cape Cod and Provincetown
- Trivia night
- Basketball and volleyball
*Timetables are subject to change. We reserve the right to change these schedules with out prior notice.