CSVPA launches NEW program at CATS Academy
21 February 2020
CSVPA launches NEW Creative Arts High School Diploma at CATS Academy Boston
Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts (CSVPA) is a dedicated arts and performance school, based in the UK. In association with CSVPA, CATS Academy Boston are now offering a creative-arts focused high school diploma with the opportunity to study a variety of visual and performing art electives
This two year high school diploma program has been designed to suit your individual study needs and put you on the pathway to university or college success. Through access to the art department teachers and facilities you will explore a variety of creative media and develop skills to help you articulate and communicate through art making.
By studying this program students will have access to a vibrant visual and performing arts department, allowing them to explore a wide range of talents and interests in a variety of subject areas:
- Acting - Whether for the stage or the screen you will develop confidence in your abilities and learn how to convey a breadth of human emotions and experiences through a diverse range of classes.
- Technical Theater - Develop your knowledge of all parts of a production and be up to date with industry standard programs, tools, construction techniques and safety protocols.
- Visual Arts - Explore a variety of creative media and develop skills to help you communicate through your art work.
- Music – Focus your studies through selecting a principal instrument, an ensemble course, and a dedicated studio block (recital prep, composition/songwriting, or production)
- Innovation Academy - A unique experience emphasizing the engineering design process, enabled by our excellent facilities and faculty.
(See the full list of electives)
“What separates our art faculty here at CATS Academy Boston is not only their passion for their subject but also their compassion for the students. All of our teachers are industry professionals who fell in love with teaching through seeing their students progress and achieve. We are very excited to welcome students onto this program who will benefit from our faculty’s expertise and passion in our vibrant, multicultural community.” – Ben Bonaventura, Head of School
“We are thrilled to partner with our sister school, CATS Academy Boston to offer this Creative Arts High-School Diploma. This programme has been built to help nurture the talents of young creatives so that they can become the artist they want to be. Through the creative community at CSVPA Boston, students will be able to explore their own creativity, learn from experienced staff and develop their own style and aesthetic. We are very excited to be helping a new generation of young creatives start their artistic journey.” – Karin Askham, Rector and Principal Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts
Students studying this program will benefit from:
- More studio access time
- Additional 1-2-1 support from specialist tutors
- A specific focus on portfolio preparation
If you would like to find out more about this program please contact email@example.com or download our prospectus
<< View all articles