Academic year 2022-23
|Semester Entry Dates
||Dormitory (includes insurance, activities, books)
||Independent Accommodation fees (insurance, books, activities)
|September start 2022
|January start 2023
|College Counseling Preparation Program
(Compulsory for grade 12 transfer students)
|High School Preparation Program
(Price includes accommodation and food. Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional cost)
All fees are subject to a $300 registration fee and a deposit of $2,200 (refundable at the end of the course).
Please note, from 1st January 2023 our non-refundable registration fee will increase to $500 and our refundable deposit will increase to $2,500 (refundable at the end of your course subject to terms and conditions), except for the following: High School Term students who pay a reduced deposit of $700. Fees do not include examination fees or mailing costs.
Included in fees
- Tuition fees include ACT/SAT preparation course for 11th and 12th graders (examination fees are not included), after school extracurricular and sports program, and lunch for day students.
- Accommodation fees include the provision of full-board meals (three per day on weekdays and two per day on weekends).
- Students will be responsible for standardized exam fees which may include but are not limited to the SAT, ACT, TOEFL or IELTS.
Accommodation during vacations
- During winter and spring vacations, the residences are closed - students may return home, stay with approved family/guardians or, if available, a homestay can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Boston Logan International Airport - $180 each way